SHOW NOTES: Episode 8
Have you ever heard of castor oil packs? Today I have Dr. Sherri McKnight on the podcast. Dr. Sherri is the medical advisor for Queen of the Thrones and a natural wellness doctor with a speciality in homeopathic medicine and nutrition. She has been in clinical practice treating patients for over 10 years. She is also the personal wellness chef and owner of the award winning health promoting Vegan V•EDGE café and catering.
Today Dr. Sherri and I are chatting about the benefits of castor oil packs and how to use them. We also chat more about how to store them ensuring that they are stored in glass and not plastic. We discuss the benefits of your kids using castor oil packs and the signs and symptoms that indicate you may benefit from using a castor oil pack.
This episode was full of knowledge from Dr. Sherri. If you have ever thought about using a castor oil pack or just want to find out more information about the benefits, tune in to hear more!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- What is a castor oil pack
- Benefits of castor oil packs
- How to use them
- How to store them
- Kids using castor oil packs
- Signs and symptoms that indicate you may benefit from using a castor oil pack
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Dr. Sherri on Instagram: @healingwith.drsherri
- Queen of the Thrones Castor Oil Pack
- Read my blog post on how to use castor oil packs.
- Paleo Valley Essential C Complex
- PaleoValley Organ Beef Complex (Save 15% using my link)
- Get free delivery on your first Instacart order through December 24!
- Check out last week’s episode here.
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey and heal your body and mind with self love and compassion.This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.