Italian Roasted Potatoes
These 5 ingredient Italian Roasted Potatoes are a great healthy side dish that can be made in the oven and are quick and easy to prepare!
How do you prepare Italian Roasted Potatoes?
- Scrub the potatoes clean until no visible dirt is seen
- Use a paper towel or dish towel and dry them off
- Using a cutting board, cut each potato into quarters
- Place quartered potatoes into a bowl
- Combine oil and spices and mix in bowl with potatoes
- Place potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake and enjoy
I chose red baby potatoes for this recipe. You can also use new potatoes or white potatoes.
How long do I cook baby potatoes at 400 degrees?
I like my baby potatoes to be tender so I baked mine at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Some ovens may vary so you may need to cook them longer to get them to your desired texture and tenderness.
If a fork can pierce the potato easily that signals a potato that is ready to me!
What seasonings can you use on baby potatoes?
I chose a simple italian seasoning, garlic and salt for this recipe but there are lots of options for other spices to use if you are looking for a different flavor.
- chili powder
- salt & pepper
After you combine the olive oil and italian seasoning, garlic, salt and mix over potatoes they are ready to bake!
You take the parchment paper and line the baking sheet with it, then place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet. I cooked these Italian Roasted Baby Potatoes for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Use parchment paper on a baking sheet for easier clean up.
- If you don’t like red potatoes, you could use another waxy potato such as new potatoes or white potatoes
- Choose a good unrefined salt such as Real Salt to enhance flavor and enhance nutrition
Looking for more vegetable recipes?
- Garlic Sautéed Mushrooms
- Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- One Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
Italian Roasted Potatoes
- 1.5 lbs baby red potatoes washed and quartered
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash potatoes and then quarter them and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients and then pour over potatoes and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked to your preference.
Made these and loved them!!!
I’m so glad you enjoyed them!