SHOW NOTES: Episode 14
How does money affect our health? Today, I have Angela Hacche on the podcast to share how our money and mindset truly does affect our health and how we can use our money for good. Angela is a money coach that teaches business owners how to turn their profits into prosperity through building positive financial habits, foundational knowledge with an emphasis on holistic money management.
On today’s episode, Angela and I talk about how money affects your health, how a financial planner is different from a money coach, and how we can make money less stressful. We dive into the importance of having a healthy mindset around money, how to make small adjustments in your budget and still enjoy your life, and the importance of setting boundaries around your spending. Angela shares tips for both individuals and couples which includes having money dates to have some level of control over your money.
This is such a good, impactful conversation with Angela. I know money is kind of taboo, and it can make people feel uncomfortable and really vulnerable but when we can open up about it, I think that is when we can find healing. If you are looking to heal your relationship with money, this is an episode for you!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- How money affects your health
- How a financial planner is different from a money coach
- How we can make money less stressful
- The importance of having a healthy mindset around money
- How to make small adjustments in your budget and still enjoy your life
- The importance of setting boundaries around your spending
- Money dates to have some level of control over your money
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Angela on Instagram: @angelahacche or on her website at: angelahacche.com. Check out Angela’s CFO Spreadsheet and sign up for her Free Money Hour!
- Just Ingredients Dry Shampoo– Code AMY10 saves 10%
- Use Code AMY to save 15% off Redmond Real Salt at Redmond.life
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey and heal your body and mind with self love and compassion.This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.