SHOW NOTES: Episode 11
Happy New Year! We are officially in 2023! What better way to start this year than with an episode about creating realistic expectations for the New Year.
Lyndsey Chambers is joining me on this episode today. Lyndsey is a mindset and life coach, a mom of three, and a recovered hot mess. Lyndsey empowers women to live with ease and claim their happiness.
On today’s episode, we are diving deep into creating healthy boundaries around our expectations, being aware on our wellness journey, and more about shifting our thoughts and actions.
This was such a powerful episode and it is such a great one to start off the New Year with. There are so many key takeaways from this episode that you aren’t going to want to miss.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Creating healthy boundaries around our expectations
- Being aware on our wellness journey
- Shifting our thoughts and actions
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Lyndsey on Instagram: @lyndseyslifestyle or on her website: www.lyndseychambers.com
- Check out Lyndsey’s program Beyond the Body here!
- Use Code BBJ when you order from Primally Pure using this link!
- Save 20% on Beddy’s using this link with Code AMY
- Free shipping with your first $10 order on Instacart
- Check out last week’s episode about letting go of perfection on your wellness journey here.
- Check out episode 2 about creating healthy habits!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey and heal your body and mind with self love and compassion.This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.