SHOW NOTES: Episode 32
How have the last three years of the pandemic impacted you?
Today, I am so excited to talk with Tracy and Tori from the Unlikely Housewives Podcast to talk about how pausing during the pandemic became a blessing. Their mission is to help women become intentional, free and confident in the world that is addicted to comparison, busyness and “the hustle”. They like to have people laugh with them and break through some emotional baggage and encourage women to align with what God has in store for them.
On today’s episode, we dive into how Tracy and Tori met, why they decided to start their podcast, and how they are different post-pandemic than they were pre-pandemic. We chat about how the pandemic shifted everyone’s priorities, how some relationships were strengthened and some relationships were broken, and how a big lesson from the pandemic is learning to respect others beliefs even if they don’t align with your own.
Tori and Tracy talk about how the pandemic has changed some mindsets about the hustle culture and taught some people to slow down and enjoy more moments with their families, how social media can steal your joy, and how balance in life does not always need to be 50/50. We also chat about how your balance might look different than someone else’s because we are all individually created with different gifts and skill sets, how life seasons may change, and learning to trust God’s plan for you because He will always provide, even in difficult times.
The past few years have changed all of us.
It shifted mindsets and beliefs and even shifted some relationships. We can either look at these changes as a negative thing or we can reflect and ask how these changes impacted our lives for the better. I hope we helped some of you feel less alone as we talked through our own experiences.
This was a fun conversation with the Unlikely Housewives of JoCo. Thank you for listening! I would love to connect with you on Instagram (@loveyourbodywell) and hear what you thought about today’s episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Pausing during the pandemic became a blessing
- How the pandemic shifted everyone’s priorities
- How some relationships were strengthened and some relationships were broken
- How a big lesson from the pandemic is learning to respect others beliefs even if they don’t align with your own
- How the pandemic has changed some mindsets about the hustle culture and taught some people to slow down and enjoy more moments with their families
- How social media can steal your joy
- How balance in life does not always need to be 50/50
- How your balance might look different than someone else’s because we are all individually created with different gifts and skill sets
- How life seasons may change
- Learning to trust God’s plan for you because He will always provide, even in difficult times
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Check out Tori and Tracy’s Podcast Unlikely Housewives, their Instagram @unlikelyhousewives and their website unlikelyhousewivesofjoco.com Also be sure to give them a follow on their personal Instagram’s @thereal.torishirah and @tracy__stine
- Get the Love Your Body Well The Reset E-Book for $5 HERE!
- Use this link and code LYBW10 for 10% off of your order from RiseWell!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey, and heal your body and mind with self-love and compassion. This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.