Benefits of Using an Infrared Sauna with Connie Zack, Co-owner of Sunlighten™
SHOW NOTES: Episode 15
Did you know there are many health benefits of using an infrared sauna? Today, I get the honor and privilege to talk with Connie Zack, the owner of Sunlighten™. Sunlighten™ is the global leader in infrared light therapy and infrared sauna manufacturing. Connie is committed to encouraging women and entrepreneurs and supports the mission of sunlight.
On today’s episode, Connie and I dive into the basics of what an infrared sauna is, how it differs from a traditional sauna, and how infrared is absorbed into your body. Connie shares the story of her brother’s health journey which led her to create an infrared sauna. She explains some of the health benefits of infrared light, which includes benefits for a healthy heart, better brain function, and the removal of toxins from your body. We talk about the different kinds of infrared saunas that Sunlighten™ has, the ideal way to use an infrared sauna in order to gain the maximum health benefits, and tips for building a habit of using an infrared sauna daily. We also chat about how to support your body when you are going through the detox process and what makes Sunlighten™ saunas different from other infrared saunas on the market.
I’m so glad I got to chat with Connie today about the benefits of using an infrared sauna. I hope this episode was helpful as you navigate your own healing journey and remember to love your body well. Thank you for listening! I would love to connect with you on Instagram (@loveyourbodywell) and hear what you thought about today’s episode! Don’t forget to also sign up for my email list so we can connect more!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- What an infrared sauna is
- How an infrared sauna differs from a traditional sauna
- How infrared is absorbed into the body
- Health benefits of infrared light
- The kinds of infrared saunas Sunlighten™ has
- The ideal way to use an infrared sauna to gain the maximum health benefits
- Tips for building a habit of using an infrared sauna daily
- How to support your body when going through the detox process
- What makes Sunlighten™ saunas different from other infrared saunas
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Check out Sunlighten™ Saunas Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube!
- Sunlighten™ Infrared Saunas — You can save up to $600 by mentioning Love Your Body Well and as a special offer for my Kansas City friends, you can try out Sunlighten™ Day Spa and get 5 sessions at $95 by mentioning me!
- Use Code AMY to save 15% off Redmond Real Salt at Redmond.life
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey and heal your body and mind with self love and compassion.This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
Join my email list and connect with me on my blog at www.loveyourbodywell.net and Instagram @loveyourbodywell.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.