SHOW NOTES: Episode 65
I have brought on Kate Troyer, aka Feng Shui Kate, to share more about the significance of decluttering and the practice of Feng shui. Kate shares more about her journey from home saying to Feng shui and really hones in on the relationship between clutter and self-perception.
Feng shui is often misunderstood as just rearranging furniture for better energy flow.
Kate really helped us understand that Feng shui the concept as a wellness practice, where the home is a reflection of the subconscious. She explained the importance of awareness in recognizing how our homes mirror our personal experiences and emotions.
Kate defines clutter as anything that doesn’t serve a purpose, including the non-physical, such as negative thoughts and limiting beliefs. Clutter can actually block new opportunities and experiences. Decluttering really helps us in so many aspects!
Tune in as Kate shares more about decluttering your mind, body, and home!
Thank you for listening! I would love to connect with you on Instagram (@loveyourbodywell) and hear what you thought about today’s episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Kate Troyer’s journey from home staging and design consulting to becoming a feng shui practitioner
- Feng shui as a wellness practice for the home
- Impact of feng shui on emotional well-being and connecting personal experiences with living space
- Practical application of feng shui and its deeper understanding
- Concept of clutter and its impact on well-being
- Connection between clutter and body image
- Creating space for personal growth and transformation
- Embracing and connecting with your space for inner peace and wellness
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Kate on her website, TikTok, Instagram (@fengshui.kate), and on YouTube!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey, and heal your body and mind with self-love and compassion. This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.