SHOW NOTES: Episode 18
Do you find yourself struggling with a negative voice inside your head that is hindering you from living the life that you are meant to live? Today, I am joined by Andrea Hanson, a mindset coach who helps women quiet the inner mean girl and teaches people how to tune out the noise of their inner critic and listen to their authentic voice so they can feel confident in their ability to make changes and create the life that they want.
On today’s episode Andrea shares her story of how she became passionate about helping others heal their mindset and helping them stop limiting themselves from the life they are meant to live. She talks about the thoughts some people have in their heads are not always their own unique thoughts but are thoughts they have acquired throughout their lives from all sorts of people that have influenced them. We chat about finding your inner critic by paying attention to your mindset and what you are thinking and becoming honest and aware of your emotions and what you are actually believing about yourself. We also talk about how the mind is where we have to start with any healing journey and it takes time to have responsibility and recognize the negative thoughts and ultimately switch your mindset to push forward into positivity and the true joy that you are meant to experience in life.
I had such a great conversation with Andrea today and my hope is that you take any little nugget that we’ve shared today, and start getting curious about how you’re speaking to yourself and how that is either helping or hindering you in the way that you want and deserve to feel. Thank you for listening! I would love to connect with you on Instagram (@loveyourbodywell) and hear what you thought about today’s episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Quieting your inner mean girl
- Healing your mindset
- How the thoughts some people have in their heads are not always their own unique thoughts
- Tuning out the noise of your inner critic and listening to your authentic voice
- How the mind is where we have to start with any healing journey
- How it takes time to have responsibility and recognize the negative thoughts
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Andrea on Instagram @andreawhanson, and on her website www.andreahansoncoaching.com where you can find more info on her podcast “Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis”, her books, and get on the waitlist for her upcoming course.
- Sunlighten™ Infrared Saunas — You can save up to $600 by mentioning Love Your Body Well and as a special offer for my Kansas City friends, you can try out Sunlighten™ Day Spa and get 5 sessions at $95 by mentioning me!
- Dime Perfume – Use Code AmyR20 for 20% off!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey and heal your body and mind with self love and compassion.This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.