SHOW NOTES: Episode 36
Do you suffer from chronic fatigue and low energy?
Today, I am excited to talk with Daina Gardiner, a Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach, about her journey of being diagnosed with chronic fatigue and eventually finding holistic nutrition. Daina helps women transform their lives from exhausted to energized by connecting their nutritional needs with their intuitive feminine energetics and energy cycles.
On today’s episode, Daina tells the story of her journey of being diagnosed with chronic fatigue to discovering holistic nutrition and finally feeling energized and the healthiest she had ever felt. She talks about how she started helping other women overcome low energy through lifestyle factors, mindset, and nutrition to help them holistically rejuvenate their energy and what the symptoms are for chronic fatigue. We talk about how Daina begins working with her clients by helping them understand the root cause of their fatigue, how she continues to assess their progress on a monthly basis, and how her clients begin using intuitive eating as they start to intuitively connect to what their body needs.
Daina shares how she supports her clients throughout the phases of their monthly cycle by encouraging them to tune into what their bodies are craving, how to help them regulate their nervous system by activating the vagus nerve, and some popular health tips that conflict with a woman’s natural energy cycles. We also talk about caffeine and the effect it has on our energy levels and how caffeine on an empty stomach can be damaging to the stress hormone.
A wellness journey can take many years and it requires a lot of patience and learning how to understand what your body is telling you can be an incredibly beautiful thing to do.
This conversation with Daina has been so empowering and I hope it has inspired you to dive into how you’re feeling in regards to your energy levels.
Thank you for listening! I would love to connect with you on Instagram (@loveyourbodywell) and hear what you thought about today’s episode!
Key Takeaways with Timestamps:
- 1:10 – Holistic Health and Overcoming Fatigue
- 14:17 – Overcoming Chronic Fatigue
- 21:05 – Tuning Into Your Body’s Needs
- 33:05 – Health Effects of Fasting and Caffeine
- 43:49 – Encouraging Women to Connect
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Chronic fatigue and low energy
- What the symptoms are for chronic fatigue
- Holistic nutrition
- Root cause of chronic fatigue
- Using intuitive eating as you start to intuitively connect to what your body needs
- How you can help regulate your nervous system by activating the vagus nerve
- Some popular health tips that conflict with a woman’s natural energy cycles
- Caffeine and the effect it has on our energy levels
- How caffeine on an empty stomach can be damaging to the stress hormone
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Daina on Instagram @the.energized.woman, on her website theenergizedwoman.com/blog, on her YouTube channel Daina Gardiner, CHN and check out her free energizing resources HERE!
- Get the Love Your Body Well The Reset E-Book for $5 HERE!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey, and heal your body and mind with self-love and compassion. This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.