SHOW NOTES: Episode 50
I have Lizzy Rudd on sharing more about my favorite workout – Bar Method. My own journey with the Bar Method began in 2016 after a back surgery. A chiropractor friend invited me to try the Bar Method, and I decided to give it a chance. The workout not only helped me heal from my surgery but has since become an important part of my life.
Lizzy shares the philosophy behind the Bar Method, which focuses primarily on inspiring members and teaching proper form for injury prevention.
Lizzy explained that the main goal of the Bar Method is to leave participants feeling inspired, rather than focusing solely on physical results like bigger muscles.
We also talk about the different classes that are offered at the Bar Method studio and share the overall benefits of Bar Method.
The Bar Method is more than just a workout. It’s a lifestyle that promotes self-love, strength, and wellness.
I hope our stories inspire you to give it a try and experience the transformation for yourself.
Thank you for listening! I would love to connect with you on Instagram (@loveyourbodywell) and hear what you thought about today’s episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- The main goal of the Bar Method and its focus on inspiration and self-care
- Comparison of boutique fitness and regular gyms
- The benefits of the Bar Method
- The different types of Bar Method classes
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow @Barmethodkc on Instagram or check out their website www.barmethod.com to find a class near you!
- The addresses for the Kansas City locations: Leawood location — 5215 West 116th Place, Leawood, KS 66211 and the West Plaza location — 4722 Rainbow Blvd.
Westwood, KS 66205
- Primally Pure — Use Code BBJ when you order from Primally Pure using this link!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey, and heal your body and mind with self-love and compassion. This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.