Embracing Your Imperfect Marriage with Maranda Kirk
SHOW NOTES: Episode 17
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, and I have the perfect guest for you today! Maranda Kirk, the founder of Relationships Unraveled, is here to talk all about marriage. Maranda uses her faith, passion, life experiences and training as a life coach and an Enneagram coach to unravel ideas around relationships of all kinds. Her specialty is creating a space to learn and grow with people through real conversations that go below the surface.
On today’s episode, Maranda and I shock the norm and derail from what culture is saying about marriage and what it should be. Maranda talks about her passion for encouraging couples and helping to strengthen their marriages through practical and honest communication. She talks about how we are all unique and have different life experiences and we marry someone who has their own life experiences and we need to learn how to communicate with our spouses through those differences. We talk about embracing and expecting the hard times in marriage, knowing that conflicts will arise, and learning to become self aware and admitting you will always be a work in progress. We also talk about how to keep moving forward in a relationship when the balance feels off, ways to become the solution and not the problem, and using the Enneagram to help build self awareness.
I loved this conversation with Maranda and I hope it inspires and encourages you in regards to marriage whether you’re listening to it the week of Valentine’s Day or not. Be sure to be on the lookout for her Podcast titled “Relationships Unraveled” when it launches this spring. Thank you for listening! I would love to connect with you on Instagram (@loveyourbodywell) and hear what you thought about today’s episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- Shocking the norm and derailing from what culture is saying about marriage
- Learning how to communicate with our spouses through differences
- Embracing and expecting the hard times in marriage
- Learning to become self aware and admitting you will always be a work in progress
- How to keep moving forward in a relationship when the balance feels off
- Ways to become the solution and not the problem
- Using the Enneagram to help build self awareness
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
MORE ABOUT THE LOVE YOUR BODY WELL PODCAST:
- Connect with Miranda on her Instagram: @marandakirk on her Facebook: Maranda Kirk – Relationships Unraveled and on her website: www.marandakirk.com
- Check out Maranda’s podcast, Relationships Unraveled.
- Sunlighten™ Infrared Saunas — You can save up to $600 by mentioning Love Your Body Well and as a special offer for my Kansas City friends, you can try out Sunlighten™ Day Spa and get 5 sessions at $95 by mentioning me!
- Dime Perfume – Use Code AmyR20 for 20% off!
- Check out last week’s episode here!
- I’d love to connect with you on Instagram: @loveyourbodywell
- Join my email list HERE to stay connected!
Nourishment from the inside out.
The Love Your Body Well Podcast is a safe place for you to learn about healing your relationship with your body while also focusing on wellness so you can feel your best.
I’m your host, Amy Reinecke, and I’ve made it my mission to empower you to own your journey and embrace the path before you. Wellness is multi-faceted and there are so many areas that create the foundation for overall wellness. As women, too often the number on the scale or the size of our jeans takes precedence, and the truth is, it’s about a lot more than that.
On the Love Your Body Well Podcast you’ll be encouraged to be an advocate for your health, learn to listen and love the skin you’re in, embrace your journey and heal your body and mind with self love and compassion.This podcast is for you if you want to take back control of your health and embark on a self love journey to love, cherish and care for the one body you have. Here, you will learn how to love your body well.
Join my email list and connect with me on my blog at www.loveyourbodywell.net and Instagram @loveyourbodywell.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, the host or guest of this podcast will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
This podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide a diagnosis or replace medical care.